“Self confidence is the best outfit, rock it and own it.” -Author unknown
You know how everyone says that the sexiest thing is confidence?
And how do you get confidence?
By building your alignment with yourself.
What the heck does that mean?
It means, doing things right, whatever that means to you.
For most of us that means
- Paying bills on time
- Being proud of our environment
- Feeling good in our bodies and the clothes we wear
- Money in the bank for whatever life brings
- Having successful businesses
- Taxes organized and paid on time
- Feeling free of anxiety, at peace
- Motivation and excitement for each day
- Good relationships with people we like and love
We’ll be discussing the nature of Time a lot more over the next months, as it’s the current topic with my Productivity Power Masterminders (Joumor’s yearlong course).
So, installment #1 on how to be sexy:
Arrive everywhere 30 mins early fully prepared.
Let’s think about interferences with feeling and looking sexy:
- Stress- elevated cortisol and/or adrenaline
- Anxiety and/or depression
- Not having what you need when you need it
- Feeling like an idiot
- Wishing you were different
The list goes on…but here’s the good news: Arrive everywhere 30 mins early fully prepared and watch your world change.
Years ago I taught a class called 14 days of Self-Love. One of the first assignments was this: Arrive everywhere 30 mins early. Not even fully prepared! People literally dropped out of the class. Listen, I am not saying being early is easy- time is a thorn in most people’s life, and it takes A LOT to achieve this…but if you want things to be different, take this challenge: Arrive everywhere 30 mins early fully prepared.
You’ll even have time to fix your hair while you wait. 🙂
And report back!
PS: Wish you could join the Joumor Institute and ROCK YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTIVITY? Click here to join us.